Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Proactiv Repairing Treatment Review



Product name: Proactiv Repairing Treatment
Product company: Proactiv
Overall Rating: 97%
Price: $19.95 (comes with a cleanser and a toner which are great!)
Pros: best all-over acne treatment I've ever tried, really helps stop breakouts, love the consistency, feels like a moisturizer while stopping breakouts, slightly fades post-acne marks, feels great on the skin, convenient squeeze bottle, comes with a whole set of products that work well together, contains benzoyl peroxide (the best acne-fighting ingredient), gentle enough for everyday use yet still effective, has a lot of product (much more than an average spot treatment), is used all over the face and both prevents and gets rid of breakouts.
Cons: you have to buy the whole Proactiv system to get this product (I love the whole system and have a subscription to it, but not everyone wants the whole set), may bleach pillowcases (all products with benzoyl peroxide have this risk, however, none of my pillowcases have been messed up before).
Available: http://bit.ly/iCFtUy <----- this link gets you extra bonuses when you sign up!

The Proactiv Repairing Treatment is by far one of the best acne treatments I've ever used. I have been using it ever since March 2011 and have seen a significant improvement of my acne. It is literally all gone. Every single pimple. However, I still have a bunch of post-acne marks, or acne "scars" as most would call it. The good thing about this treatment is that it is gentle enough to go all over your face, and to be used every morning and night. This is great because it prevents future breakouts from occurring, and it treats any blemishes you might already have. A slight bonus you get with any benzoyl peroxide products is that they have properties that fade dark spots, so by using this every day and night I am preventing acne, treating acne, and fading my post-acne marks, which is a win-win-win! I am literally excited to use it every day because I know what wonders it can make. The Proactiv Repairing Treatment is a staple in my skincare routine!
The smell is pretty good for skincare products, I like the smell because I'm wierd, but it's not strong enough for most people to even notice it. The packaging is once again flawless, cheers to Proactiv once again, and really easy to use. I love the fact that the product is in a squeeze tube, and that the tube has a really small opening to it, making it easier to squeeze the perfect amount out.
Overall, I love this product, and will always repurchase it.

Recommend? YES!
I recommend this to everyone who has acne or breakouts. If you ever have blemish-related skin issues, I'm positive you would benefit from this product!

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to check out my YouTube channel for EVERYTHING related to beauty! http://bit.ly/k53cZS Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment